Sunday, February 11, 2007

Worst Italian in London

If there where such a contest then I'm sure the Trattoria at City Airport would win hands down. It really is astonishingly bad; they actually nuke the pasta. They have really simple concept easily handled pasta sauce (bolognese, pesto etc.) and a choice of different pasta types. All they have to do is keep a big pot of water going on the boil and drop in individual portions of pasta and you have something that tastes good but is very friendly to mass production. But no the idiots drop the pasta in a great big bowl with the sauce and then nuke it! The result is disgusting.

The only other thing I've had was a very watery expresso so I can't speak to the rest of the menu. I expect very little from someone who nukes pasta, however. The place is run by someone called the Carestel Group - clearly someone to avoid.


Sent from my Blackberry Mobile

No comments: