Ingredients for two people:
- 300 gr white fish (cod, haddock etc);
- 150 gr prawn;
- 1 finely chopped shallot;
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic;
- 1 finely chopped chili;
- 1 finely chopped celery stalk;
- 1 ½ - 2 tbsp mild korma powder (or another mild curry powder);
- Thai fish sauce;
- 150 ml coconut milk;
Soften 3 – 6 in oil in a warm pan ideally a wok. When shallot is translucent add the curry powder and fry until it starts to darken. Add the coconut milk, fish sauce and the fish. Season and let simmer until the fish is cooked.
The coconut milk can be replaced by liquid yogurt.